How to report road damage

A number of residents have raised concerns about the roads in our area. The more people who report these issues will hopefully result in Cheshire East Council taking action.

To report a pot hole. damaged road surface or hazard please fill in the online form by following the link below

Please send any reference numbers to the Clerk email address [email protected] so she can collate the information.

No Comments Yet.

Leave a comment