Monthly Archives: January 2020

How to report road damage

A number of residents have raised concerns about the roads in our area. The more people who report these issues will hopefully result in Cheshire East Council taking action. To report a pot hole. damaged road surface or hazard please fill in the online form by following the link below Please send any reference…
Read more